Getting to the gym every day can seem like an impossible task for those with hectic schedules. A few common reasons people find themselves unable to make it to their fitness facility often involve time or other important commitments. New parents or those with young children may not have the time or ability to make it to the gym. People that live in a rural setting aren’t located close to the gym making it difficult to get their on busy days. Another huge reason, you’re only motivated to exercise when the mood strikes, making it difficult to plan your gym sessions. If any of these situations resonate with you, working out at a home gym may be a better fit if your lifestyle.
Sometimes it seems like the only option for home exercise equipment is the cardio machine and that weight training is strictly reserved for health clubs. That simply isn’t true, there are many great options for home gyms on the market. Weight training is a great addition to all exercise regimes. Everyone can reap the benefits from lifting weights. Engaging in weight training can help you retain bone density, build lean muscle, lose weight, get stronger and gain confidence. Sounds awesome, right? The home gym is the perfect solution for a workout if you’re not the biggest fan of cardio. If your end goal is weight loss, strength training is a fantastic way to shed extra pounds and gain strength.
One of our favourite home gyms (and best sellers) is Life Fitness G7. Inspired by our popular health club model, the G7 dual adjustable pulley home gym offers you the ultimate in exercise options and customization. The G7 offers exclusive features that allow you to build your own training workouts, track your progress and follow-along with our own certified personal trainer while she guides you through 2 training routines. With these personalized features, it’s easy for any level of user to get started and stay motivated. Bring the health club experience home with the smartly designed G7.
The G7 has a lot of awesome features, here are some of our favourites:
- Two dual weight stacks allow you to exercise one side of the body at a time or both sides at the same time.
- 20 ultra-smooth pulley adjustments per column enable users to perform a virtually endless number of exercises.
- Quick Connect cable end attachments make switching out attachments quick and easy.
- Chin-up/pull-up bars are correctly angled for biomechanically-correct upper-body and core exercises.
- Mounted Exercise Book shows you how to perform over 60 exercises, allows you to build your own workouts and track your progress.
- Training DVD allows you to follow along with a certified personal trainer as she guides you through 2 workout routines.
- Space-efficient design fits nicely in a corner.
- Included accessories: 2 160-lb. (73 kg) dual weight stacks, 1 pair of medium handles, triangle strap, thigh strap, straight bar, exercise ball, Exercise Book, Training DVD, water bottle, weight stack shrouds.
Move past the dumbbells and pump up your workout by incorporating dual cable weight training into your routine. Trust us, you won’t regret it.