The treadmill is a staple in any home gym or health club. Its versatility allows for a range of workouts with this singular piece of equipment. Whether you want to leisurely walk, jog, run, do a HIIT workout or simply cool down the treadmill has you covered. Running and jogging will sculpt your lower body muscles like your quadriceps, hamstrings, calves and glutes. Not only can you improve muscular definition but you’ll become faster and keep your heart healthy. And one of the treadmills best features, you can use it all year long. During our long cold Alberta winters, it’s easy to lose motivation. With the treadmill, you can keep running despite freezing temperatures and snow. And treadmills aren’t made like they used to be, they come with cutting-edge customizable features that keep jogging interesting. One of our favorite treadmills is the T5 by Life Fitness. Their brand has been developing top-tier exercise equipment for nearly 50 years. They have combined their collective knowledge and experience to create the T5 Treadmill.
Built for unmatched customization, the T5 Treadmill allows you to train your way through adjustable running terrains and personalized workout programs. The T5 is designed specifically for the home—aesthetically pleasing, quiet and simple. Let the T5 recall preferred walk, jog or run speeds, as well as pre-programmed or customized workouts, all at a push of a button. Discover why the T5 stands alone as the premium provider of the personalized training experience. Customize your T5 by choosing either the Go or Track console. The T5 Treadmill allows you to train on three different running surface firmness settings thanks to the FlexDeck Select system. The intuitive treadmill recalls your preferred walk, jog and run speeds, and it lets you choose from dozens of other programs — all at the touch of a button.
The T5 Treadmill has even more amazing features, here are a few more:
- Customize your T5 by selecting the console that best fits your needs.
- Heavy duty construction with commercial grade rollers and deck.
- Energy Saver feature reduces power draw when not in use.
- Adjustable FlexDeck Select shock absorption system with 3 cushioning settings.
- Android and iPod compatible on Track+ Console only.
- Contact heart rate hand sensors and wireless telemetry provide convenient heart rate monitoring (wireless chest strap included).
- Unlimited custom workouts through LFconnect website (Track+ console only).
- Spacious 60″ x 22″ running surface which is the largest available on Life Fitness treadmills
- Oversized, dual dishwasher safe cupholders plus a built-in reading rack and front-mounted accessory tray to hold cell phones, MP3 player, or remote provide added convenience.
The T5 Treadmill offers tons of features that make it the perfect fit for a diverse number of health goals. It’s high-quality construction and thoughtful design leave little to be desired. The T5 Treadmill will surely shake up your fitness routine.